best protector case for a razr hd?

jhp

Reaction score
Can anybody give me some suggestions for a good protector case for a Droid RAZR HD? I currently have an otter box and it sucks. After 5 months the outer silicone part has stretched to where the buttons on the sides can't be pushed, nor does it really fit well anymore; the protective covers for the ports have torn off; and the screen protector isn't snug to the screen so crap constantly gets under it. I want something better! Help please! Thank you in advance! :)

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I bought this one Xpression Cover Motorola 926HD, BlkRed on release day when I bought my HD. It's been great.

Hey cool, I have the SAME one but this one is called the Quadrafix or something, but its the exact one.

The only thing I dont like about it, and maybe its just me,like most things, but I noticed when I take it off to clean it, that you can see a very little tinge of red on the Kevlar around the edges.

Other than that I love it and it matches the phones persona.

Lightninrod

Reaction score
Yep, mine has gotten a red tinge too but I'm rough on my phone and this case has protected my phone from several drops. Wish it was solid black.

OP
J

jhp

Reaction score
Thanks all for the suggestion. I ended up doing more research and based on protection went with a Trident Kraken A.M.S. www.tridentcase.com. They come in some different colors, which is nice, very easy to assemble, haven't tried disassembling yet though, and protection is top notch! The case provides military grade protection. Check out some of their videos. Since getting the case, my phone has taken a couple of 6ft drops and come out completely fine. :) Apparently the case can even stand up to being run over by a car, but not willing to test that out...