Best place to buy Droid X?

Mandroid11

Reaction score
So my Ne2 date is today on my family plan. We're looking to upgrade both phones. Though the main line will just be a normal type of phone, but I wanted to get an X on my line.

I was wondering where the best place to buy it would be? I heard wirefly might have some good deals on cybermonday. Usually I just go into the verizon store, but I'm looking to save some money.
Though I'm not sure how upgrading from other places goes with keeping your current plan,activating,getting data/insurance/warranty put on = /

Anyone know of any good deals and can give me some tips on ordering from outside of verizon?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How much is you NE2? I'm not sure 3rd party vendors can honor those but I could be wrong.

So my Ne2 date is today on my family plan. We're looking to upgrade both phones. Though the main line will just be a normal type of phone, but I wanted to get an X on my line.

I was wondering where the best place to buy it would be? I heard wirefly might have some good deals on cybermonday. Usually I just go into the verizon store, but I'm looking to save some money.
Though I'm not sure how upgrading from other places goes with keeping your current plan,activating,getting data/insurance/warranty put on = /

Anyone know of any good deals and can give me some tips on ordering from outside of verizon?

DroidForums junkie!

OP
Mandroid11

Mandroid11

Reaction score
Dell seems like the best so far. for the secondary line it comes up as $50.
I may go with their insurance too seeing how it's $70 a year with no deductible, then maybe get the $2 insurance from verizon

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The $1.99 is extended warranty.

Dell seems like the best so far. for the secondary line it comes up as $50.
I may go with their insurance too seeing how it's $70 a year with no deductible, then maybe get the $2 insurance from verizon

DroidForums junkie!

OP
Mandroid11

Mandroid11

Reaction score
Yeah sorry, I meant warranty**. I think I may wait until tomorrow to see what verizon has for cybermonday, then check out wirefly,dell as well.