Best music app WITH an EQ?

L

LoveGreenGaia

I downloaded cubed based on what I read in forums, but I actually have preferred double twist, it just looks cleaner.
What I really want though is a good clean looking music player with an EQ. So far the only player with an EQ I've found is Astro Player, and I don't much care for the app other than the fact that it has an EQ.
Any suggestions? Is there an EQ somewhere in my phone I don't know about? Help! <=oD

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
MixZing - full version has a nice screen equalizer....

Brian1

Reaction score
A rooted phone as an EQ in them. What is that called?

supercripple

Reaction score
Yeah, MixZing is your best bet. Not only does it have an equalizer, but a crapton of other really cool features.

tom r

Reaction score
What player has a GENRE option in it? The Droid X only lets you pick from ARTIST, ALBLUMS, SONGS or PLAYLIST.

griz8791

Reaction score
What player has a GENRE option in it? The Droid X only lets you pick from ARTIST, ALBLUMS, SONGS or PLAYLIST.

I'm not entirely sure but I think BTUNES may have that option.

Meridian has genres. This was the main reason I started using it. But it doesn't have EQ. The dev has been asked about this on his support forum and has replied that you can't uncover it without rooting. So it's interesting to hear that you get it with Astro and Mixzing.

Last edited:

markb455

Reaction score
Epic4G

MixZing offers Genre option too.
I'm very happy with MixZing, although I have the free version, I love the 10 band graphic EQ, and the album art, and the widgets that come with the player. It has pretty much replaced my stock Android player. Best thing about my device is it's ability to playback .mkv HD files. They look amazing on the Super Amoled Display...