Best Music App for displaying Lyrics tags?

wormywyrm

Reaction score
I have all my songs' lyrics tagged using MediaMonkey's Lyricator. But I can't see the lyrics using any music player I have found so far on android :-( I sorta liked TuneWiki's lyrics, but really it only finds lyrics for like 50% of my songs, and I already have all my song's lyrics tagged in the mp3 file, so finding the lyrics on the fly via the internet is just wasting my battery.

Any suggestions?

approachingbasic

Reaction score
I've been looking for this same thing myself. The only music app that I've found that will display tagged lyrics is Astro Player Beta. Unfortunately, it's not that good an app otherwise, at least not for my purposes. Go!Lyrics and Instant Lyrics Lite are options if you don't mind streaming lyrics. TuneWiki isn't bad earlier. I'm hoping that the better music playing programs like bTunes, Mixing, and 3 will eventually offer to display tagged lyrics. We'll see.

OP
wormywyrm

wormywyrm

Reaction score
I noticed that Mixzing lets you search google for the artist/song name pretty easily, and the first search results usually lyrics so I can access lyrics pretty fast like that. Wish it was easier though.

I'll look up Go!Lyrics and Instant Lyrics Lite, I know I tried one of them I cant remember which, but I was annoyed because it said it was compatible with Mixzing and it obviously was not (it did work with default music player though).