Best, most reliable missed call/text reminder app?

tc1

Reaction score
Anybody have a good app that will continue to alert you when you have missed a call or text?

I use "missed call" now but isn't in the market anymore...atleast not the one I use.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

What phone do you have?

For my Nexus I use Lightflow, uses the LED as a notification. Different colors for different types of notifications.:hail:

Htc rezound, I tried light flow once before , I can't remember why but I stopped using it.

Htc rezound, I tried light flow once before , I can't remember why but I stopped using it.

Does the Rezound have multicolor LED? I know my Inc didn't, all it had was a green LED or orange when charging

Not sure actually.

I'm more interested in audible repeating alerts though.

It only has a couple of LEDs available. I also uses Missed Call for its reminder and unique vibration pattern. I have not yet found a good alternative for my Rezound.

It only has a couple of LEDs available. I also uses Missed Call for its reminder and unique vibration pattern. I have not yet found a good alternative for my Rezound.

I haven't found a better app than missed call.

I don't know why it's not still in the market though.

What is the latest version? I think I have 0.9.2

Easy reminder seems to work well. I wish you could customize the vibration pattern though.

Only thing I don't care for and its not a huge deal but the alert starts at a minimum of 1 minute after receiving the text.

I haven't found a better app than missed call.

I don't know why it's not still in the market though.

What is the latest version? I think I have 0.9.2

Yes, that's the version I had. I hope the developer is going to post it again.

Back