Best keyboard app?

rayxxxle

Reaction score
What is your choice for the best keyboard for the X?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I have a d2, I use my physical keyboard for typing all the time, except for when I'm eating. Ill keep my right hand clean (I can't get my phone greasy or covered with food particles) just in case I get a text. When I get a text, I've found swype to be the most useful and effective for on screen typing with one hand. It let's me type without looking at the phone too.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Personally, I am a big fan of Swiftkey. I even like the stock better than Swype myself.

I use ergo keyboards on my computers, so I know it can take a while to get used to something new and I gave myself 4 weeks with the Swype Beta. Just never could get comfortable with it. Swiftkey learns from my typing to the point where some sentences are just me selecting the next predicted word for the whole sentence. Have not found anything I like better.

pool_shark

Reaction score
I use better keyboard. I hate having to hit the alt key to type numbers and symbols, better keyboard has numbers and symbols like the HTC keyboard. It also has the ability to change the key colors.

OP
R

rayxxxle

Reaction score
Thanks to all. Got SwiftKey and love it so far

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
Personally, I am a big fan of Swiftkey. I even like the stock better than Swype myself.

I use ergo keyboards on my computers, so I know it can take a while to get used to something new and I gave myself 4 weeks with the Swype Beta. Just never could get comfortable with it. Swiftkey learns from my typing to the point where some sentences are just me selecting the next predicted word for the whole sentence. Have not found anything I like better.

Other than the ergo keyboard part, this is my experience exactly. +1 for SwiftKey.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
SwiftKey and swype but yeah... SwiftKey is awesome

Sent from my rooted DROID2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm liking it better so far and I loved swype. You should be able to find it online

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Jordan8

Reaction score
I've tried a lot of different keyboards, I always tend to go back to Smart Keyboard pro.