Best HTC Flip Clock for Moto Droid?

D4rkShaDoWz

Reaction score
Hey Droid users! dancedroid

I've tried practically every HTC skin for the Droid and I just can't find the perfect one. The best one I've seen is Fancy Widget, but the time doesn't refresh all the time for some reason. Also, Weather Widget Donate is slightly off and is in a lower resolution while Beautiful Widget's text placement is off. Does anyone else know of any other skins/apps that are most like the HTC clock? Thanks!! :motdroidhoriz:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Im not rooted so I love "Better Alarm Clock", check out the free version in market. Also has animated weather widgets etc.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If there was a perfect HTC Clock, it would get a C&D order from HTC like BW got a few months ago...

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
With Beautiful Widgets you can create your own skin that looks just like the HTC clock if you want.

OP
D4rkShaDoWz

D4rkShaDoWz

Reaction score
With Beautiful Widgets you can create your own skin that looks just like the HTC clock if you want.

I tried but the placement for the weather is in a different location.. other than that, it's fine.

MarshallCS

Reaction score
Look for the old version of beautiful widgets before the ceist and desist. Still works great

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
The old version of beautiful widgets is 2.36. Search for it and I'm sure you'll find it. Goodluck.

OP
D4rkShaDoWz

D4rkShaDoWz

Reaction score
Look for the old version of beautiful widgets before the ceist and desist. Still works great

Do you by any chance know the version number you have? I can probably find the .apk myself :p

OP
D4rkShaDoWz

D4rkShaDoWz

Reaction score
Thanks guys! By the time I posted, you already posted the file number. Well, I'm off to try it and I'll report back with the latest

jhalsey205

Reaction score
I am running the latest version of Beautiful Widgets. This is the "HTC Sense" clock skin, that can be found here.

bwsenseclock.jpg