best facebook app

Ieisha

Reaction score
I see alot of different apps on the market for facebook . which one is the best , that will give me my notifications on time and let me post comments ( on pictures too), etc. and also which task killer should I download?

Last edited:

heycow

Reaction score
Personally I'm VERY happy with v1.3.1 of the official Facebook app.

Task killer app is a can of worms... :) I hae "SystemPanelLite" installed on mine but I only use it to look, not to actually kill tasks. Most people will say that Android manages tasks perfectly fine on its own (I agree), some will tell you to download Advanced Task Killer. Try it out, see if it helps you.

OP
I

Ieisha

Reaction score

Task killer app is a can of worms... :) I hae "SystemPanelLite" installed on mine but I only use it to look, not to actually kill tasks. Most people will say that Android manages tasks perfectly fine on its own (I agree), some will tell you to download Advanced Task Killer. Try it out, see if it helps you.

The one that says Facebook for Android ?

heycow

Reaction score

The one that says Facebook for Android ?
Yep. Make sure the developer is "Facebook". That's the one.