Best Droid Turbo case

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
It should charge with any standard USB cable since its compatible with the USB 3.0 standard.

Just found out any charge cable will not work. I still have the car charger that came in the Droid X bundle from a few years ago. It will not charge the Turbo. Plugs in but says not charging. This is the first phone it will not charge.

Tap'd from my Droid Turbo

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Garemlin, if that is the one I think it is, it's actually a complete case - just clear so it appears to be an edge bumper.

Incipio Update: The DP inside "dimples" transfer the indentions to the nylon. Seeing if the come back out now but, that's only a day or so, what about a month or two? May end up with a seriously marred phone. Why the hell do the cases sometimes do more damage than there'd be without?
Great design.

here is what i'm talking about

Yup that is the one. Clear back. Looked at it at the VZW store. Not worth $35 though.

wingdo

Reaction score
Just found out any charge cable will not work. I still have the car charger that came in the Droid X bundle from a few years ago. It will not charge the Turbo. Plugs in but says not charging. This is the first phone it will not charge.

The car charger for my RAZR works fine with the turbo. I don't think it will charge with those old 500mA chargers, but even if it did it would take forever to charge.

Sent from my phone via TapaTalk.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
The car charger for my RAZR works fine with the turbo. I don't think it will charge with those old 500mA chargers, but even if it did it would take forever to charge.

Sent from my phone via TapaTalk.
I was at 1% yesterday and a trickle would have been fine. I am thinking that low mA chargers won't even register.

fasteddie0073

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I got the clear casemate from the Verizon store. It doesn't add much bulk to the phone and let's you see the phone.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I got the clear casemate from the Verizon store. It doesn't add much bulk to the phone and let's you see the phone.
I was not willing to pay $35 for that one. But found them on ebay for $25. Went and read some reviews on amazon on that case for different phones and many people have an issue with the coating wearing off the bumper part in a very short time.

fasteddie0073

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
The price through verizon is a bit high, but I get a discount on accessories from my job...came to $26.
The bumper part seems like its just translucent rubber. Even if its coating wore off I don't think it would be that noticeable.

krnmc

Reaction score
The price through verizon is a bit high, but I get a discount on accessories from my job...came to $26.
The bumper part seems like its just translucent rubber. Even if its coating wore off I don't think it would be that noticeable.
Would it he possible for you to uoload some pictures? I'm really curious to see how it looks. Thank you

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I picked up the Tech21 Classic Mesh case from VZW - It is a smoky clear with a nice thick edge in case of drops.

I like the looks of the flip case and the LifeProof case - has anyone picked them up? Do ya like them?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Tech21 Classic Mesh case from VZW - It is a smoky clear with a nice thick edge in case of drops.

I like the looks of the flip case and the LifeProof case - has anyone picked them up? Do ya like them?
I have life proof case . I like it for most part . things I notice volume buttons are difficult to get used to and home button.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have life proof case . I like it for most part . things I notice volume buttons are difficult to get used to and home button.

How about when using the screen - my daughter had one on her iPhone 5s and it was "tacky"...don't know if that describes it very well but it was difficult to get used to.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has a feel that you have to get used to for sure. Tacky good way to describe

OP
DESERPENTOR

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
What is a premium super tough case something like a Spigen? I have the Defender but it looks super cheesy :(