best cover/case?

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
One of my co-workers owns an iphone and he has the otterbox case for it in which i like it and i know it can be for the droid and im considering it, but im just wondering if thats one of the best or if there are any others i should take a look at, thanks!

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
I like my otterbox case but i do wish they would release a defender or impact series case for the droid. There is one downside to the otterbox, it adds a lot of thickness to the droid. But overall i think its a great case

jssmith76

Reaction score
I have to go with the Body Glove hard case for the Droid. It snaps in place, it's easy to remove without it "falling off" by itself. Hard case so your Droid is nice an protected, but it's got the rubberized exterior so that it doesn't "slip" off of things all that easily. even though it has the rubberized exterior, it is still easy to put into your jeans pocket and remove it without any hassles.

Amazon.com: Body Glove Hard Snap-On Cover Shell Case for Motorola Droid A855: Cell Phones & Service

Thanks,
Josh

OP
X

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
I'm sorry I forgot I didnt put that I had the body glove now on my droid in which I dont like it cause my front cover thing broke after a few months and i dont like my phone without it..