Best Case?

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
Do I need to repeat?? OTTER BOX COMMUTER!! It's perfect! For me anyway. :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

orange93

Reaction score
I would choose the Otterbox, always been happy with the quality. Best Droid Case
ir

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005C9G2OM

This is a good one ^

onedbell

Reaction score
I got the incipio silicrylic case. It has a silicon layer and hard plastic over that, like the otterbox. Its much cheaper though. -i got mine on Amazon for $14. Comes in several colors too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

FZDolfan

Reaction score
After using this case for a couple of months, I would still highly recommend it, and apparently so do others. It's got 5 stars with 85 reviews on Amazon.
What I really like about it is that at a quick glance, the phone doesn't look like it even has a cover on it. It's about as unobtrusive as you can make it while still being somewhat protective. As of this writing, it's less than $10.
View attachment 43271View attachment 43272

Last edited:

johnnyrocket

Reaction score
im new to this forum thing... i just got my bionic yesterday and am in the market for a good heavy duty case... i just finnished going thru all the posts on this topic and am wondering if anyone has any experience with the tridend Kraken AMS for the bionic?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
im new to this forum thing... i just got my bionic yesterday and am in the market for a good heavy duty case... i just finnished going thru all the posts on this topic and am wondering if anyone has any experience with the tridend Kraken AMS for the bionic?

monster case just like the otterbox

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
I have both the Incipio case and the Otter box defender. The defender is a really nice and protective case.. I dropped it on concrete and it bounced!

johnnyrocket

Reaction score
i just ordered the defender and some extra chargers. hope this will hold me over till i decide on an extended battery<br><br>

Mer2112

Reaction score
Agree,

This was my first case and after trying 6 or so others I still keep coming back to the Commuter.

Best fit and finish in my opinion.

Do I need to repeat?? OTTER BOX COMMUTER!! It's perfect! For me anyway. :p

lanza_david

Reaction score
After using this case for a couple of months, I would still highly recommend it, and apparently so do others. It's got 5 stars with 85 reviews on Amazon.
What I really like about it is that at a quick glance, the phone doesn't look like it even has a cover on it. It's about as unobtrusive as you can make it while still being somewhat protective. As of this writing, it's less than $10.
View attachment 43271View attachment 43272

Just got this one. Pretty good! Highly recommended.

JaeL41

Reaction score
I am not a fan of bulky cases at all. So i ordered the Case-Mate 'POP!' case. And i love it. It slides easily in and out of my pocket, and does not add much bulk. If you are like me and HATE bulky cases, this one is the way too go!!

droidbugger

Reaction score
I picked up the one below a couple weeks ago and love it.

Amazon.com: Case-Mate Barely There Case for the Motorola DROID Bionic XT875: Cell Phones & Accessories

Not too big, fits well in my pants pocket. Have had no issues with it at all.

Friend got this one: Amazon.com: Trident Case AG-BIO-RD AEGIS Series for Motorola Droid Bionic - Red - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

a bit bigger, but sure does have some great drop protection. He is a laborer, so all the protection he can get that better!