Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
prod01-ibxs-33603.jpg

This is one of the Best Car Docks I have seen for the Galaxy Note 3...

Drive safe and legal by keeping the Galaxy S4, S3, Note 3, or Note 2 in an easy to view position. The 3-piece active car-dock works with Samsung Smartphones from Galaxy SIII up to a Note II with Otterbox Defender case (66-90 mm range). With high quality rubber over-molds, and a dual spring-loaded metal latch, the phone sits firmly in the Dock. The open design also ensures the volume and power buttons are accessible. Protective cases or extended batteries can be used with the xProDock thanks to the spring-loaded latch and extendable feet.

The ChargingArm, with the 9ft "Dock'n Play" cable launches "DockMode" in Galaxy phones. This allows the iBOLT's Dock'n Drive App (free download) to be used as the "home screen". The long cable also allows placement on the left or right side of the steering wheel.

The aux-out feature makes it possible to play all media sound through the car-stereo speakers, including Apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc., and GPS navigation for vehicles equipped with a standard 3.5 "aux-in" input.

NOTE: phone calls not routed to car-speakers due to Samsung firmware limitations. Also note that some vehicles may require a low cost ground loop isolator for static free aux-in sound. A Bluetooth hands-free device is therefore recommended when using the xProDock.

With so many hardware and App (Dock'n Drive) functions, we recommend watching YouTube videos for this product. They are found on the iboltproducts YouTube channel.

The ROK II suction Mount features a disc with an adhesive bottom, making it possible to attach directly to any windshield or hard surface on the dashboard. For soft dashboard surfaces, a separate disc is included. The ROK II provides a virtually vibration free driving experience, ideal when capturing HD video while driving. The 17 mm industry standard ball joint used with the mount makes it compatible with alternative mounting solutions like ProClip, KUDA, pedestal bases and AMPS plate, etc.

[video=youtube;EBxjaAV33q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxjaAV33q0&feature=share&list=UUf8Ah8orl0 Ek3XcjC7sWWOA[/video]

iBolt.co - Stay connected with your world.

thundercats

Reaction score
71BRD8sBzJL._SL1500_.jpg

The InfiniApps mount is AWESOME. I currently have one and use it in my F-150 for my Note 3. It slides into the CD slot in your car/truck and your phone is simply held onto the mount via a magnet. The mount comes with two, super-thin pieces of metal so you can use the mount with two different devices. Each piece of metal sits between the phone and the your phones case. When you want to dock your phone, you simply just hold it up to the front of the mount and the magnet holds it into place. For me, this is fantastic as it means no more messing around with those stupid suction cups that over-time, don't stick and leave those stupid rings on your windshield. I currently use this dock with my Note 3 and my Galaxy SIII for work and I've never had a problem. Amazon sells it for $24.99

Amazon.com: InfiniApps Slyde CD Slot Mount for Smartphones, Cradle-less Universal cell phone holder with Quick-snap technology, magnetic cell phone mount: Cell Phones & Accessories