Best buy giving 301$ gift card for bionic.

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Lucky me I just found out my brother got me a 100$ gift card to best buy and my mom still has 75$ for me for xmas so ill be getting the nexus for around 200$!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
FULL OF FAIL!

Went to my local BB.
VERY nice girl at the counter.. knew exactly what she was doing...
Bionic is NOT in the system for in store trade-in!!!

She even called the help desk to find out what was up... not in the system.. has to be mailed in!
FFS!

Reaction score
Well that sucks. I know online you have to scroll down to the XT895 model and not "Droid Bionic", although it says it out beside. Maybe she didn't see it?

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Whatttttt. Dang that sucks I made all these plans to go to best buy and now im screwed and am still gonna have to drive 45 minutes to go to where the best buy is because I have to meet my family now. Darn you best buy.

Reaction score
Well I might still try, could be that particular store. And if it is online only, I might even try that, worst case they say they won't accept it and will charge me shipping to send it back, no biggie.

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Only thing with sending it in online is I can't go 7-14 business days without a phone, my life is on my phone everything I do is wrapped into it. Online it says stores have the right to refuse any return but most stores will accept anything. It even refers me to my local bestbuy when I click in store drop off

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Yea my local best buy site says that mobile phones no matter where they are purchased can be traded in, in store. I might give them a call first to see whats up

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
I found the number to my local best buy think id be put on hold still?

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Yup on hold lmao. Stupid bb

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Hmm im still on hold lol. Im gonna try to get em to take it in store. Tell em im gonna spend the card anyway and I can't go without a phone. If im lucky they will help me. If not, well best buy can go jump off a cliff lol