Bent Droid razor and speaker problems.

OP
K

kradrina

Reaction score
Sadly I don't wanna have to resort to doing a factory reset. I have come to terms that my bent phone and crap speaker are a manufacturing defect. Iam more or less interested in why my memory card doesn't show the proper memory amount. Ill boot into safe mode and see if it sets memory card straight.

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

furbymac

Reaction score
When u put ur movies on ur phone make sure u are putting them on the external SD card and not the internal. I figured that out one day when I took my SD card out and found out none of my music was on my SD card it was all on my internal storage.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
K

kradrina

Reaction score
All my movies are on my external SD, that's the thing. I have 4 shows not totalling more then a gig, 500mb of pictures, and six installed apps that's it. Its a 16gig card and it only has 700mb left of storage. No is this some kind of thing like a hard drive where the stuff is not really deleted until something else writes over it and my card is stuck at that part?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
All my movies are on my external SD, that's the thing. I have 4 shows not totalling more then a gig, 500mb of pictures, and six installed apps that's it. Its a 16gig card and it only has 700mb left of storage. No is this some kind of thing like a hard drive where the stuff is not really deleted until something else writes over it and my card is stuck at that part?

I'm not sure if this will help but there are two things you can try. Unmount your external sd card and remove from the phone. Then power off your phone and reboot. Then power off your phone again. While powered off, insert your sd card into your phone and reboot. Then mount the sd card and check to see if your remaining memory is more in line with what you believe it should be. If that doesn't work copy the contents of your sd card to your pc. Format the sdcard and then copy the files from your PC back to your external sd card (or you could copy the files from your external sd card to your internal memory, format external sd card and copy back to external sd card).