being bombarded with ads is pushing me out

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
Is the play market filled with hidden ads in all apps cuz I'm getting sick of it...on my notification bar..my home screen.. on my apps...I know to purchase the actual app suppose to subdue the ads but free apps to try out is quite irritating... the new android experience..Is apple apps like this?

SANhacker

Reaction score
I'd recommend installing "Airpush Detector". It will find the culprits and allow you to uninstall them.
Sorry but this is the app developers causing this. Not Android.

B0B0

Reaction score
What ^ said.
Install apps one at a time, that way once ads start appearing you can remove the offending apps and give crappy feedback.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
A lot of my free apps have no or unobtrusive ads. Like a post already said, install one app at a time to see what's happening. Some games or wallpaper or fun apps have these obnoxious ads. Also, read reviews to see what others say.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jaybogg

Reaction score
I'd recommend installing "Airpush Detector". It will find the culprits and allow you to uninstall them.
Sorry but this is the app developers causing this. Not Android.

occasionally got annoying notifications, downloaded and installed "Airpush Detector", detected an app and a widget, deleted them. Found a new battery widget, installed it, re-ran Airpush, came up clean. Will run this app after every app and widget install I do!!:biggrin: Thx, GREAT solution!