Been a while, just unlocked, rooted, flashed to shiny rom last night

gaspricessuckk

Reaction score
I don't think I have posted since my thunderbolt, but been through a few phones since then, thuderbolt to galaxy s3, to the s4, had that for a while untill i destroyed it, learned not having insurance was fun, but a used thunderbolt but it was way too slow, now I am using my 16 gb nexus, and love it, it is way faster then my Galaxy s4 was all day. I finally convinced my g.f to come over from apple and we ended up going to get her a nexus last week.

this morning it was up untill 6 a.m trying to old school root my nexus with out the tool kit, but after my files failed to transfer I downloaded the tool kit, unlocked it, rooted it, made a full back up of medieo and the nandroid service, then installed the SHINY Rom from this site [ROM][AOSP](2/9/14) Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.2] [KOT49H] - [VZW] Galaxy Nexus Development - RootzWiki and so far so good. love the kik kate 4.4.2

en28so

Reaction score
I'm running a 4.4.2 ROM built by the developer liquid on my GN since yesterday and my phone is much faster now! I love the Google now launcher and the active display. Also Netflix and YouTube are running much better too. For some reason these apps ran pretty crappy on Jellybean for me (always freezing and buffering).