Beautiful Home, etc, mods

hydro556

Reaction score
Trying to customize my home screens a little, like I see so many others do and I have a few questions.

First- On Beautiful Home. Is there a way to make adjustments to various settings without having to trash the Beautiful Home widget and then adjust the settings when you reapply Beautiful Home? Surely there is, but I cant figure it out. If I want to make adjustment, say, to the level of transparency of the widget, or if I want 24 hours format vs standard, the only way I can do it is to long press>remove, and then add the widget back to my home screen and then it will give me the chance to make changes. I know this cant be the only way to do it, LOL. Surely I am just missing something.

Second- I love some of the live wallpapers, but I only have a couple choices, and most of those are designed to be neat when playing music. I dont play music much, so I would like some other live wallpapers. Currently I am using the "grass" one. Is there a way to get others?

Thanks, guys, and I will have some more questions soon. I never thought fiddling with customizing a cell phone would be this big a deal to me, Ha.

wingsabr

Reaction score
Trying to customize my home screens a little, like I see so many others do and I have a few questions.

First- On Beautiful Home. Is there a way to make adjustments to various settings without having to trash the Beautiful Home widget and then adjust the settings when you reapply Beautiful Home? Surely there is, but I cant figure it out. If I want to make adjustment, say, to the level of transparency of the widget, or if I want 24 hours format vs standard, the only way I can do it is to long press>remove, and then add the widget back to my home screen and then it will give me the chance to make changes. I know this cant be the only way to do it, LOL. Surely I am just missing something.

Second- I love some of the live wallpapers, but I only have a couple choices, and most of those are designed to be neat when playing music. I dont play music much, so I would like some other live wallpapers. Currently I am using the "grass" one. Is there a way to get others?

Thanks, guys, and I will have some more questions soon. I never thought fiddling with customizing a cell phone would be this big a deal to me, Ha.
for bhome changes I do the long press on an empty spot and then click on the bhome widget. then when I make changes, save and apply, they show up on the widget that's already their. note you must have an empty space to long press.

for live wallpapers, there are a lot on the market. couple of nice ones are the mario live wallpaper and the circuitboard wallpaper. I also like the fireworks one.

tcassio

Reaction score
To Make changes to Beautiful Widgets, Tap the weather icon to bring up the full weather screen, then hit the menu key on the bottom of the phone. The configure screen for BW will show and allow you to make changes.

HTH
T.

ffej89

Reaction score
another wallpaper app you might want to try even though its not live is Mabilo wallpapers just to give yourself alot of options. Not in the app store but if you google it you can use your barcode scanner to grab it

dolpns13

Reaction score
another wallpaper app you might want to try even though its not live is Mabilo wallpapers just to give yourself alot of options. Not in the app store but if you google it you can use your barcode scanner to grab it

Mabilo is really good... Lots of wallpaper