Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
With breaking news last night about credible threats to target New York and DC, mainly tunnels and bridges just wanted to remind everyone to stay vigilante. The threats reported are supposed to happen on and mark the 10th anniversary of 9/11. According to the news reported on FOX and other news outlets last night, were reported as being extremely credible. But, seems like we hear this every year, but 10 years is a milestone and the threats themselves made note of the 10th anniv. New York, D.C. mainly, are adding extra patrol cars, and other precautions with other cities following the Dept. of Homeland Security's advice to do the same..

Main threat mentioned was car bombs and mentioned aircraft also but the reports seemed to be more focused on the car bombs.

Be safe and never forget!

3dflags-usa1-3.gif

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you mean to write viligante? or vigilant? ;)

Either way, always be aware of your surroundings.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Did you mean to write viligante? or vigilant? ;)

Either way, always be aware of your surroundings.

I guess kinda both, lol but to play it safe I changed the title. Don't need any Charles Bronsons running around rampant.. :)

Now, if I was on referring to a situation like flight 93, in which we hope we never see again, I guess vigilante would be more proper...

But I think you said it best, "Always be aware of your surroundings."

Last edited: