Battery

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was using Runtastic to track distance on my electric skateboard. Just got it back from repair. GPS is fully understandable. OneDrive is not.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Google Play Services?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Google Play Services?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
That's always up on the list. There's no reason the OneDrive should make the top 20 even. All it's supposed to do is upload pics while on WiFi & charging.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's always up on the list. There's no reason the OneDrive should make the top 20 even. All it's supposed to do is upload pics while on WiFi & charging.

That's what gave me the notion your services was up there. Whenever I get some sync that isn't supposed to sync, or sniff fit a sync, or whatever went rogue my Google Play Services moves up my list. Can your freeze Onedrive?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Well, OneDrive ended up as my top offender again, so I uninstalled it. Guess I'll just rely on Google Photos instead of having a backup backup.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
5bcf2890d5760b9f2cda9dfc9b545b2c.jpg

Security update from AT&T. That's why I wish if that's all they're gonna send is a patch I wish they'd let Samsung do it. All that battery drop was the phone optimizing the apps.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
I love that Crapple added the ability to remove bloatware
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
OneDrive is definitely having issues. Wife was complaining about battery life on her S7 & mentioned that OD was up on her usage list. I checked it & it has almost 2 hours of CPU time. Uninstalled it & made sure she has Google Photos setup to backup her pictures.

Like me, that's literally all she used it for. Picture backup while charging & on WiFi.

OP
Mustang02

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
OneDrive is definitely having issues. Wife was complaining about battery life on her S7 & mentioned that OD was up on her usage list. I checked it & it has almost 2 hours of CPU time. Uninstalled it & made sure she has Google Photos setup to backup her pictures.

Like me, that's literally all she used it for. Picture backup while charging & on WiFi.

I've never used OneDrive but I'm seeing a lot of issues with it. Since Google Photos allows full size uploads from nexus I have quit using my dropbox account as well.

I have noticed if you don't put airplane mode on your phone when you take out the sim, it will continue searching for service and kill your battery.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yeah. OneDrive has basically just been a backup backup since Photos offered the option. I've been paying $10/mo for Office 365 and 1TB of space, but I should just cancel it. We rarely use office features at home and Google gives us unlimited storage.