battery

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yes, Smart Actions Battery Extender will turn off radios, background sync, cell data, etc (whatever you choose) when the screen is off. When you wake your phone, everything comes back to life. No need to run most of that stuff while it's sitting in your pocket.

Exactly, and you're better off running the moto supplied apps, others can cause connectivity issues.

But these two apps will make a big big difference on your battery. Bit when ics comes, you will lose the app killer. To kill apps on ics. Go to your home screen, hold the home icon, and the apps that are running will pop up, swipe them to the left to clear them. .. sorry. Story for another time;)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Well I can prove one thing about battery life. I gave my GF my X2 to save minutes, but found out that both batteries can't hold a charge. They were at zero for weeks. Guess it's time for a couple new batteries.

Sent by my new Droid Razr Maxx

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know there is. An app that tells you what your battery temp os and also what's running on your phone and expected time left etc; just can't think of name!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

linuxgator

Reaction score
Bada$$ battery monitor is now known as GSam Battery Monitor, they changed the name.