Battery questions about LG Lucid, please help

ginasaur

Reaction score
I just got the LG Lucid last week, it's my first 4G phone. I'm in love with the phone for a variety of different reasons, but my biggest con is the battery life... I've seen others complaining about this too so I know it's not an uncommon thing but unfortunately I didn't know this until after I bought the phone. I need a phone with a battery life that will last me all day with me using it as much as I want. My last phone could go an entire day until about 12 AM before needing to be charged! With the way the phone is now, I'll charge it to 100%...not touch the phone again after taking it off the charger and 45 minutes later it'll be at 85%. Yikes!

Anyway, I'm thinking about purchasing the extended battery for the Lucid. But I really don't want to blow $50 and make my phone clunkier if it isn't really going to make a significant difference, because if that's the case I'll just change phones. Is there anyone here that has experience with a Lucid with an extended battery that can vouch that it's a good purchase? Also if you could tell me how much of a difference it made that would help me too.

69Bugdriver

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on this? A good friend also has this phone and is disappointed with the poor battery life?