Battery percentage

bishoy

Reaction score
Is there a way to have an accurate percentage of the battery power left? I have seen other phones that have this, but my motorola droid2 only tells me the percentage in increments of 10. Is this a hardware limitation or is it because of the stock rom? I have an extended battery just in case that makes a difference. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's from the stock rom. if you look in the mkt, there are several apps for battery life, and some of them work in increments of 5%.

harrellj

Reaction score
My understanding on the D1 is that its a hardware limitation. Some battery apps warn abount that too.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

Taegost

Reaction score
Yeah, the hardware only reports it in increments of 10% until it gets down to 15%, then it's in 5% increments until it hits 0.

PARick

Reaction score
Is there a way to have an accurate percentage of the battery power left? I have seen other phones that have this, but my motorola droid2 only tells me the percentage in increments of 10. Is this a hardware limitation or is it because of the stock rom? I have an extended battery just in case that makes a difference. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Batter Left works for my D1. Is shows percentages in 1s.