Battery Percentage

powell730

Reaction score
Hello, is there anyway to add a % next to the stock battery on my rooted stock 2.1 SF? I know there is apps out there that show the battery percentage in the notification bar but I really don't want to have two batteries up there.. or would it be possible to delete the current battery symbol and then add an app that does show the battery/percentage?

Thanks!

OP
P

powell730

Reaction score
I would be interested in this as well.

I figured it out, just add a theme to your phone that includes like battery mod or another battery modified theme.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Icyhot1966

Reaction score
By nature, Motorola uses a battery monitoring system that measures in increments of 10% instead of 1%. Can anyone recommend an app in the market that measures in 1%?? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

milkshed27

Reaction score
If you absolutely need 1% increments take a look at Battery Circle. Not to be confused with Circle Battery Widget. Battery Circle adds your battery percentage to the top left of the notifications bar. I personally use Battery Indicator Pro but it only does 10% increments on the Razr, which I actually prefer. Having a battery meter that uses 1% increments can cause a bit more battery drain, especially if it's a widget.