Battery life when watching movies?

BOA722

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my Droid X to arrive but I want to know from users how is the battery life of the X when watching a movie? Does it at least last longer than a regular 1 hour and 30 minute movie?

deek

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my Droid X to arrive but I want to know from users how is the battery life of the X when watching a movie? Does it at least last longer than a regular 1 hour and 30 minute movie?

I was charging my phone while watching a movie once and it didn't seem to help charge my phone while watching the movie. I could be wrong, but others can hopefully chime in. But it seemed that watching the movie at the time worked against the charging of the phone.

idiotekniQues

Reaction score
i am willing to wager that it will definitely last through a 1 hour 30 minute movie, and probably a 2 hour one as well.

CrashF16

Reaction score
Yes. You can easily watch a 2 hr movie and still listen to music for a few hours, etc and still have decent power left. Done it many times.

mp33er

Reaction score
Yes. You can easily watch a 2 hr movie and still listen to music for a few hours, etc and still have decent power left. Done it many times.
Absolutely - I can do a few hours!

DroidX101

Reaction score
yea, watching movies is no problem, I have actually watched 2 full length movies and still had plenty of battery left.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
How high you have the brightness of your screen set will be the biggest factor (that you can directly account for) in how long you'll have to watch movies.