Battery Life Razr Maxx sucks since ICS update.

My battery life decreased as well after the ICS update. Read the advice in here from a few people and did a Factory Reset. That's helped immensely. I'd say my batt life is now better than it was with GB, which was already great. I'm at 60% now after 15 hours of moderate use.

Does ICS help with data loss after upgrading? I know GB still has that problem.

Does ICS help with data loss after upgrading? I know GB still has that problem.

It generally has made a difference for me, but yesterday I completely dropped my data connection a couple times while sitting in Applebee's. Previously, I would only drop data while at work (Costco).

Mine is apparently not that bad.... approximately 6 hours of screen on time.... I don't think I can complain. This is with 4g on, no Wi-Fi, and tons of browser and app time....

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Since my update

I have too say everything is fine, battery life 3g 4g I guess it took a few days to settle down.

Ive had it almost 11 days and mine still stinks...ive done all the suggestions!

I have good battery life with moderate use during the day and heavier use in the evenings and night. I have background data off and set social apps to be manually updated. I always have Google location services on and I am running a task manager as well. Normally off the charger from 7am until about 2am. Overall I can't complain.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

Squeak87 said:
I have good battery life with moderate use during the day and heavier use in the evenings and night. I have background data off and set social apps to be manually updated. I always have Google location services on and I am running a task manager as well. Normally off the charger from 7am until about 2am. Overall I can't complain.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

How are you running Task Manager with ICS? I thought that feature is no longer available?

I am using Advanced Task Killer from the app market. I prefer this one because I've never had an issue with it. This app has a good auto kill feature with security settings so you don't end up killing an important OS task. Lots of people are against task killers but I'm for them if you know how to use it.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

Also, a good app to monitor your battery you do not like the stock battery icon is ChargeBar. Its nothing spectacular but its worth looking at.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

Well with me I had light use today with 3 hours and 45 mintues of screen time I got 16 hours and 8 minutes. With light use I mean I took about 20 pics, 2- 1 minute phone calls, checked facebook twice, ran navigation for roughly 15 minutes, checked my email twice, and 2 websites. This is probably the best I got out of this phone for battery life but its not nearly as good as people are claiming they are getting with heavy usage.

Back