Battery History Not showing up

Jester6x

Reaction score
I am running CM 5.0.8 and I go into Quick Settings to check my battery useages and it doesn't show all the items using battery. The only things that are showing up are Display, Maps, Android System, Cell Standby and Android OS. I know there are plenty of other useages like the browser and handcent but I don't understand why they aren't showing up. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

OP
Jester6x

Jester6x

Reaction score
Apparently it has something to do with P3Droid's kernel? I was using his 7 slot 1.0 LV kernel and I just switched to Bekit's 7 slot 1.0 LV and everything is showing up in the battery history. Why would this be a problem and is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

snakester

Reaction score
Apparently it has something to do with P3Droid's kernel? I was using his 7 slot 1.0 LV kernel and I just switched to Bekit's 7 slot 1.0 LV and everything is showing up in the battery history. Why would this be a problem and is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

You're not alone. I have this exact same problem with p3droid's kernels. However, I seem to get better battery life and less heat with them than I do with bekit kernels, so I deal with it.

OP
Jester6x

Jester6x

Reaction score
Well its good to hear that im not alone but it sucks that there isn't a fix for it because i have experinced better battery life as well as lower temps with p3droids kernals. Just really sucks to not know if something is eating battery.