battery cover with kickstand

rontot

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone seen a battery cover that comes with a built-in kickstand for the S3?

Don't want the entire case, just the rear cover and stand.

Thanks

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
R

rontot

Reaction score
I'm not using an extended battery, just stock battery.

clueless77

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks
Yes go to your local corporate Verizon store and ask for a shell with a kickstand, I have one, its $30 I believe.

androidkrazer

Reaction score
IMO don't buy the battery case. I have one that was $99.99 and I regret buying it. The phone with case takes forever to charge and it seems like it started killing my main battery in my phone. My friend use to use one for his iphone also and it did the exact same thing to his phone.

mugenpowerbatteries

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMO don't buy the battery case. I have one that was $99.99 and I regret buying it. The phone with case takes forever to charge and it seems like it started killing my main battery in my phone. My friend use to use one for his iphone also and it did the exact same thing to his phone.

This is not a battery case. It's a battery with a backdoor that uses the same battery slot. You will have to remove the OEM battery to use this battery in your phone.
Check here - a good video review [video=youtube;jV1lwZREGQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1lwZREGQU[/video]

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Yes go to your local corporate Verizon store and ask for a shell with a kickstand, I have one, its $30 I believe.

I'll check that out, thanks

Just so you know, this is what clueless77 is referring to, and it's actually a snap-on style of case. It's not a battery cover with a kickstand like what you said you're looking for.

I'm not aware of any standard-sized replacement battery covers that include a kickstand. They only battery covers with a kickstand that I've seen for the S3 are for use with extended batteries.

clueless77

Reaction score
Just so you know, this is what clueless77 is referring to, and it's actually a snap-on style of case. It's not a battery cover with a kickstand like what you said you're looking for.

I'm not aware of any standard-sized replacement battery covers that include a kickstand. They only battery covers with a kickstand that I've seen for the S3 are for use with extended batteries.

Very true its not a battery cover. It is a shell case, but has a kickstand. I apologize if it was miss leading. I think the OP just wants a kick stand for his device as he's not mentioned wanting an extended battery.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Very true its not a battery cover. It is a shell case, but has a kickstand. I apologize if it was miss leading. I think the OP just wants a kick stand for his device as he's not mentioned wanting an extended battery.

I only pointed it out because the OP specifically said he/she didn't want a case, but rather a battery cover that has a kickstand.

Hi,

Thanks

And as I noted, I've never seen a standard sized battery door for the S3 that has a kickstand. The only battery doors with a kickstand that I've seen are for extended batteries.