Battery App's

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have a quick question to ask. I have one of these battery applications and was wondering one thing about it. The temperature it lists seems a bit unreasonable. I think the app is battery status or something. It has a widget of a battery and your mv level and temp level. It just read my temp level as 105 degrees farenheit. Is this right? wth? That seems unnaturally hot to me for my phone being on standy resting in my pocket. :icon_eek:

My question was, is the battery app off or is my phone really that hot?

Taegost

Reaction score
That sounds about right, I just checked my phone and it's about 94 degrees, and it feels slightly cool to the touch, which I would expect at that temperature. When it's about 100 degrees it feels like it would if I were to touch my skin (temperature wise), which is also expected, and when it gets up to about 120 degrees when it's plugged in and using navigation, it feels hot to the touch...
So, I would say that 105 isn't that far off. When I was stock, the temperature would be between 35-40 degrees celsius (Which I think is about that 105-115 degree range).