Banking App

Moselle

Reaction score
Is there a banking app that you can use for any bank. I use a small regional bank and i cant seem to find anything that will work. I tried
android banking but it has limited banks to choose from. Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a banking app that you can use for any bank. I use a small regional bank and i cant seem to find anything that will work. I tried

You know there are thousands of apps in the app store, and I certainly don't know them all. Or maybe even 50. But I don't see a "general" banking app being something that would be useful. I'd be a bit worried about security.

Heck, it shouldn't matter if your bank is small or big. Tell them to make an app for your Droid. ;)

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
You could see if you could hook it up to Mint.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
M

Moselle

Reaction score

You know there are thousands of apps in the app store, and I certainly don't know them all. Or maybe even 50. But I don't see a "general" banking app being something that would be useful. I'd be a bit worried about security.

Heck, it shouldn't matter if your bank is small or big. Tell them to make an app for your Droid. ;)

I didnt think about the security thing, your probably right. I guess there's always the browser. Thanks anyway.

Reaction score
I use Clear Checkbook. It doesn't link to my account but it does link to the clearcheckbook.com website. I use it when I make purchases to record the transaction. I balance it on my PC at night. I love the app!