Bank of America Mobile App Vastly Improved

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
boa_mobile_banking.png

If you have tried out the different mobile banking options, you have probably noticed that many of them could stand to be improved. Thankfully, Bank of America has noticed this and did a fantastic job on their newest version of their mobile banking app. Here's a snippet from their marketing description,
The Bank of America app lets you easily view balances, make transfers, and more. With Bank of America Mobile Banking, easily take your banking with you.* Enjoy our new native app for AndroidTM, with enhanced user interface and improved performance. Transfer money, see balances and pay bills (through optional Bill Pay), or find the closest ATM/banking center with a simple touch of a button (no address input required).
Even if you are not a BOA account holder, at least this may spur other banking institutions to improve their mobile apps.

Thanks go out to our tipster who sent this in! ;)

Source: Android Market Apps - Bank of America Mobile Banking App

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
Sweet, Ill have to check it out. The original app was pretty horrible.

Reaction score
Finally!

I was going down to Las Vegas here in a few weeks, and was going to change my account to my father-in-laws address so that I would be able to use mobile banking, but they finally fixed it for WA state. Big thanks to them. I wonder if Idaho can use it as well now.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Much better looking and nice new features....

Cornholieo

Reaction score
Except you can't use it with a Xoom

It's better on a phone, but on a Xoom it's non-existant... Lame

beechtom

Reaction score
Overall I guess it's an improvement, with the big exception of logging in. Why in the world do they require a passcode? If anyone has your phone and your password, the passcode isn't going to stop them! All it does is drastically increase the time to get logged in.