ban on juice defender

phillipskid32

Reaction score
as a dx root user i wanted to get the most out of my root. so i dloded juice defender and was impressed with how much longer my bat lasted. well i hadn't noticed that it was not allowing me to use apps that use internet. i uninstalled it and vwala problom solved. it wouldn't even let me use the app store.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
P

phillipskid32

Reaction score
let me clarify it didnt let me use apps while wasn't on 3g or wi-fi

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well what probably happened is it got stuck disallowing network transfer. I had it happen to me a few times when I was using jd. What j did was open jd and disable it for a few minutes and then it worked again.

tappin and a talkin

davidsdroid

Reaction score
What I do when my 3g sticks because of juice defender is turn on airplane mode then turn it back off and it kick starts the 3g

OP
P

phillipskid32

Reaction score
well its not that there's a problom with the wifi or 3g. my problom was that when i wasn't on wick or 3g even if i had 4 bars apps wouldn't load. like app store espn internet browser. it was a requirement to have3g or wifi. but when i uninstalled js it worked as it should. maybe my phone has software issues but atm i need a md alt. i didn't realize how bad my. bat was wo it