Bad things come in threes?

MrKleen

Reaction score
Wow I just saw this. I hope your Mom is ok....

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Hope all is well with your mother. I'm new to the forum but after reading dozens of pages of your threads while learning about rooting I feel like I know you.

OP
M

Matth3w

She's not doing so bad right now. At the moment she's in surgery which is why I have time to post ont he forums.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
She's not doing so bad right now. At the moment she's in surgery which is why I have time to post ont he forums.

We knew your absence was probably do to your mom. Hope she gets better soon.

Reaction score
My whole church is praying for your moms b. Put all your burdens on big guy upstairs. I'm positive he will take care of her. Bless

OP
M

Matth3w

Thanks everyone, that's really nice. Everyone that has sent me messages or posted has been super great. I've been at the hospital most of every day since last Thursday afternoon when I landed.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, that's really nice. Everyone that has sent me messages or posted has been super great. I've been at the hospital most of every day since last Thursday afternoon when I landed.

Glad to see that your there now. I hope she gets better and real soon

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Just know that many people have you and your mom in their thoughts and prayers. I know first hand that as hard as it is, it's better for both of you that you're there with her right now.

Sure has been quiet around here without you stirring things up and posting every five minutes! :(

All the best to you and your mom...

BostonBill

Reaction score
I just saw this as well. Hang in there. Try and stay strong. You have a lot of people with warm feelings behind you.

cuskit

Reaction score
My prayers and thoughts are with you in hoping for a swift and successful recovery for your Mom! This news is heartbreaking at any age, but at 47 she's just so young... But as such she will hopefully have the strength to recover quickly!

I'd also like to add that your contributions here have been of the utmost quality and have received a lot of respect and admiration for your knowledge!

Keep us updated on your Mom's progress - we thank you for sharing this personal side of your life. mike

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Folks, earlier this AM I texted with Matt and his mother was in surgery. Please keep her and the rest of the family in prayer.

Mike