Backing Up Aps...Some say Private??

Reaction score
Trying to back up my apps before I root my phone. I have astro manager and am backing up all my apps. I notice that on certain aps, like flight tracker and homerun battle 3d, it says "private". Can I not back up these aps?

rda990

Reaction score
Are they paid/bought apps? if so you can't cause nothing stops you from giving the file to someone else and for them to install it for free on their phone, but somehow people still get through that ;) .Also some free apps you can't backup but i don't know why about those.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Anything can be backed up, if you are rooted ;)

OP
C
Reaction score
Are they paid/bought apps? if so you can't cause nothing stops you from giving the file to someone else and for them to install it for free on their phone, but somehow people still get through that ;) .Also some free apps you can't backup but i don't know why about those.

Yes they are bought for, paid and square. I hope there is a way to back up aps that I have legally bought!!

rda990

Reaction score
Anything can be backed up, if you are rooted ;)

I doubt he's rooted.

Yes they are bought for, paid and square. I hope there is a way to back up aps that I have legally bought!!

No,unless you want to backup data in the app and stuff its saved with your google account...for example if you get a new phone or something just log in with the same Gmail account and go to downloads and all your paid apps will be there :)

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That is, unless it gets pulled off the market.

Then it won't be there anymore.