Background/Wallpaper Glitches?

RaoulRitz

Reaction score
Just got my D3 a couple of days ago and I'm enjoying fiddling around with it. Unfortunately (no big surprise here) I've hit a few bumps in the road.

1) I installed Handcent and tried to change the background for a couple of contacts, just like I had it on my D2. However, if I choose an image from the gallery, it just takes a small piece of the photo and stretches it over the whole screen (which looks like crap). If I try accessing the image via the SD card, it allows me to crop the photo as I want but it won't actually put it up as the background. It stays blank.

2) I use WallSwitch to cycle through my images as my wallpaper and it just won't work. When I open the app it looks like it's working but as soon as I close the app I get the stock image that came with the phone. Apparently, WallSwitch is running but the phone doesn't seem to 'connect' to it. Everything appears to work but the phone doesn't recognize it or something.

Anyway, those are the 2 biggest problems. I've tried reinstalling them both and they just won't work the way they're supposed to. Any thoughts?

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Just like any other new android device coming out with the latest operating system... there's some problems with market apps not playing nice... I would sit back and wait for updates in the market to solve problems with 2.3.4

Or better yet... contact the app developer and describe your problem... many dev's use feedback to solve problems with their apps