background sync broken in jellybean?

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
I first put jellybelly on my verizon gnex and it worked properly but with the sorcery rom and now the bamf Paradigm roms (both jellybean) I have installed, my gmail and google voicemail apps won't sync untill I open each app and hit refresh. Auto sync is enabled for both.
Are others having this problem? I searched but didn't find anyone having the same issue even on those particular roms.

thanks for any help.

Dawson

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I first put jellybelly on my verizon gnex and it worked properly but with the sorcery rom and now the bamf Paradigm roms (both jellybean) I have installed, my gmail and google voicemail apps won't sync untill I open each app and hit refresh. Auto sync is enabled for both.
Are others having this problem? I searched but didn't find anyone having the same issue even on those particular roms.

thanks for any help.

Dawson

Google voice and gmail both work for me. I can't say google voicemail works, because I haven't received one just yet, but text messages via google voice work fine.

Are you using the same Gapps for each ROM?

OP
D

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
Google voice and gmail both work for me. I can't say google voicemail works, because I haven't received one just yet, but text messages via google voice work fine.

Are you using the same Gapps for each ROM?

I installed the gapps package that was made for each rom.

I do get notifications when i receive a text message via verizon.