Awesome New Theme From Sourcery Rom Themer "Mystify"

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BeqpW4MYwIisrJINMrZbcDWodRB4hBu8yBOoWRBXigrWDvXBohK1zke5KnIwLneHt8W_=w300

One of the most customizable roms of all time is the "Sourcery Rom". I have not seen anything from Team Sourcery in a very long time. I believe the Galaxy Nexus was the last time I used one of their roms. One of the best parts of these roms were the included custom themes. This was one of the last Roms to have a team of theme developers themeing for a specific Rom.

ou5K0VvWorFcxgcAiO98H-WHuZeY41MuWD0nz9QTZKljCgm-9NcRyOSApnLWVK8moVY=h310
FMMbaJ-Ze9-KRYWgN51vJk9c2aHUmwPWx09DXO_nqH7P3jso4E-JBEnKy-NJsdbScw=h310
7m1DCJtFDF4PffdFk3BJg8ZomxNlgz3GgN2Rac679MliUVBj0V9uvnsvXPFsL1hnI5I=h310

One of the teams well known theme developers "CyanDorman" has returned with his new "Mystify" theme for the Cyanogen Mod 11 Theme engine. The theme is simple and elegant. The main color scheme here is black and blue. The blue is very "Tron"esque. There are over 45 hand themed apps included in the theme. Other themed elements include Framework, SystemUI, Settings, Desk Clock, Browser, Apollo, Calculator, Calendar, Contacts, Dialer, Email, Gmail, Keyboard, Documents UI, Keygaurd, MMS, Play Store, Play Books, Play Music, Play Movies, Play Games, Play NewsStand, Google Plus, Google Drive, Twitter, Tumblr, Root Explorer, ADW, NOVA, Google Now, Google Home and more! Grab this theme from the Play Link below.

Via Play Store

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Oh the days before Theme Choosers. That feels like ages ago.

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Yeah that was a different time and a beautiful time at that. One theme that I still remember was Avalon for Sapphire ROM on the OG Droid. It did say with the dark themes everyone was working on and was a gorgeous white, but we never got it out of beta (or was it alpha. .don't even remember..I'm surprised I even remember the ROM it was for).

D

Divergent

Beautiful theme, but sad that this is still having 1+ download

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Yeah, last time I used Sourcery was on my OG Droid ages ago. I thought it was awesome bur never stayed on it due to working on other ROMs and testing things out.

Themes that deviate from Halo or Material Design or even just AOSP Android don't seem that popular anymore. Back then on the OG Droid we were used to vanilla Android all the time and stuff like this inspired us.

Seems like the opposite effect has happened. If I was running CM11 I'd definitely switch over to it just for nostalgia. The Sourcery builds I played with back then were early builds. I never got around to using it on my GNex as by then I was hooked on using AOKP...

I do rememeber having to change the font almost immediately after flashing Sourcery though l couldn't stand the default font (talking about one of the first Sourcery builds ever built...full ROM...not this theme. Anyone try this yet?