Autofocus not working

j0k3rk1ll3r

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, anyone else have the issue of their autofocus not working/ sometimes working?

Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DJBlue

Reaction score
Yup, from the day I got it. So far by comparison to my two roommates, who have a an HTC and the other has a Samsung, all of which have 5 megapixel camera's, and not only are they radically different, the quality isn't even comparible. Droid and Droid2 have been consistantly terrible and unreliable. How many times dor you have to press the camera button to get the software to come up? Should be once, for me its more like 5 times

Djay

Reaction score
Yup, from the day I got it. So far by comparison to my two roommates, who have a an HTC and the other has a Samsung, all of which have 5 megapixel camera's, and not only are they radically different, the quality isn't even comparible. Droid and Droid2 have been consistantly terrible and unreliable. How many times dor you have to press the camera button to get the software to come up? Should be once, for me its more like 5 times

believe it or not all of the droid devices have had this issue just not the droid and droid 2. Its just the luck of the draw i guess. but if you do a long press on the camera button it should pop up for you.

And for the auto focus issue. I would probably take it back and get a replacement, but they wont swap it out unless they can duplicate the issue.