Auto bcc on Droid Pro

bdolphin

Reaction score
I just switch from BB and I need for my work emails to automatically bcc to my work email account when I send from my Droid Pro. I haven't found anyway to do that. The posts I've seen are all very dated, so I am hoping there has been a software upgrade over the past couple years that will allow me to do this. Does anyone know how?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Why not just have your work email (if allowed) on the Pro?

Anything I send automatically shows up in my sent folder.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Why not just have your work email (if allowed) on the Pro?

Anything I send automatically shows up in my sent folder.

Especially after the new OTA, which supposedly fixed the corporate exchange issues..

kjjb0204

Reaction score
I'm using Touchdown for Exchange and has a BCC setting so every email I send from my Droid Pro is delivered to my inbox. Love that feature.

OP
B

bdolphin

Reaction score
We don't have an Exchange server, so I don't think I can use Touchdown. I did setup my email so everything is now going through gmail even from my work email account and now it is keeping a copy on my online gmail account (thank you for the tip!), but it's not putting a copy in my Outlook on my laptop. Is there a way to sync my sent folder in gmail to my Outlook? I think that's the last step to accomplishing my goal.

OP
B

bdolphin

Reaction score
It is hosted by Alentus. I am thinking that I might just stop using Outlook all together and use the GMail offline tool to sync to my laptop. Will that work?