AT&T's Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is Expected to Get Marshmallow Today (S6 March 14) [Rumor]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-note5-6.jpg

The Marshmallow version of Android will reportedly start pushing out to the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 5 today. The above image is supposedly a screen-cap of a customer exchange with an AT&T representative. As you can see it details today as the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for the Galaxy Note 5.

It also happens to detail March 14th as the Marshmallow OTA push date for the Samsung Galaxy S6. We will label this one as a rumor for now, since we have not corroboration, but you might be on the lookout for the update if you have the Note 5 on AT&T. Please sound off and let us know if you start receiving the update today.

Here's a link to both our sections on these two devices for further discussion:
Source: SamMobile

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I got an update yesterday, sadly not marshmallow.
Yeah so did I, and part of me expected a letdown when I saw it was a 42 mb file.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow I forgot about this thread. I blame you @dgstorm that my Note 5 does not have Marshmallow. It is not the fault of Samsung or AT&T, it solely rests on the shoulders of our EIC. :p

Thankfully Google released the Android N preview which has been running mighty fine.

Alright what is the over/under we will see marshmallow before the movie BVS?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
BVS is this week. Yet no marshmallow on my Note 5.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Civil war came out (awesome movie... What BvS should have been) and still no att marshmallow. Wow.

Really att..?

Let's all give att a round of applause .

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk