AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note Pre-Orders Will Come Feb. 17th; SuperBowl Ad in Full

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;CgfknZidYq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CgfknZidYq0[/video]​

Even though this isn't a Verizon deice, we thought it worth sharing because of the Superbowl commercial. The AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy Note is now available for pre-order at BestBuy. Folks who sign up early for the phone will get it on February 17th, which is 2 days earlier than the street date. You can pick up the 5.3" device for $749 off contract, or $299.99 on contract.

Also, to go along with this info we decided to share the Superbowl commercial that Samsung was leading up to for the device. It's a 90 second spot that seemingly ties up the "story" of all those poor "iSlaves" that were stuck in line. It's a bit over the top, and strange, but still has some pretty funny elements. I especially like the dejected look on the middle-eastern/east-Indian actor's face at about the .06 second mark. He looks really constipated. :D

What do you guys think of this commercial?

Source: TalkAndroid and AT&T and Best Buy

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
i remember when that song came out and was actually popular, believe me this commercial is far less strange than the music video was :D

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
i remember when that song came out and was actually popular, believe me this commercial is far less strange than the music video was :D

Great choice using The Darkness. Overall the ad was okay. I am kind of growing weary of the "iPhone line" ads.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I love the:

"OMG it has a pen :D"

Who knew stylus' were coming back in style. ;)