AT&T is launching the ASUS Padfone X!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
[video=youtube;g0F_u7N-9wM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0F_u7N-9wM[/video]​

It's a little late BUT it's better than never. I've always thought this was one hell of a cool idea. Hopefully ASUS will continue to send us US folks some love moving forward. The Padfone X is a pretty killer set-up.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have liked this concept since their first release and never tried any of the international versions, unfortunately we have minimal AT&T coverage in my area so I am probably still gonna have to pass on this but I am glad to see it debuting in the states...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
When I saw his a couple of years ago.. I was hoping for it to come to vzw. Of course it didn't lol.. Awesome concept though.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here, been waiting for this for a couple of years it seems. The padfone will certainly be a contender for my next device.

jcrocks

Reaction score
Same as everyone. Been waiting for this system for years now. But unfortunately, I just did a re-up with VZW with an S4 last Feb 2014. I would have bought this instead. If anyone has any idea on how I can get out of contract without paying the ETF, please share. Thanks.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Same as everyone. Been waiting for this system for years now. But unfortunately, I just did a re-up with VZW with an S4 last Feb 2014. I would have bought this instead. If anyone has any idea on how I can get out of contract without paying the ETF, please share. Thanks.
I think your kinda locked in till end of contract.