AT&T introduces new lower-priced tiered data plans June 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

valhallla

Reaction score
AT&T introduces new lower-priced tiered data plans June 7th – Android and Me
click link for full story

AT&T claims only 2% of their customers use over 2 GB of wireless data per month, so the carrier is restructuring their data plans to make it more affordable for more people. - Taylor Wimberly

It’s a way for AT&T to make more money because all major cell phone companys are getting hit by cap and trade, laws regulations to increase prices on goods to limit the amount of resources used to provide such to us consumers. Verizon said they may do the same, but allow current users to stay on the 29.99 a month unlimited data plan. But does that only mean while your finishing your two year agreement? People mostly get smartphones for the unlimited data plan anyways. Hell I’m on my droid eris typing this at work on the sweet Verizon 29.99 a month data plan that I use everyday. So when AT&T saids not many smartphone users use data. I say BS! Show me the data. - Me :droideris:

Thought I post this sense it applies to all use droid data users. Sad to say we my see Verizon or T-Mobile do the same. Check out USAToday.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.