AT&T Follows Up With Blue Version of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Teaser Pic

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
att-gs6.jpg

AT&T apparently wanted to get in on the act with the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge teaser images. Yesterday, @pc747 posted an official image of a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge. It only shows the side of the phone, and offers up the usual "light red" coloring of T-Mobile. AT&T shared one of their own. It's basically the exact same image only includes AT&T's pseudo-signature blue coloring.

Although the picture doesn't show much, it still offers up enough of a tease to suggest the Galaxy S6 Edge might be a very attractive smartphone. What do you guys think?

Here's the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge discussion section of the forum: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I hope the S6 offers something more to Android smartphones than the S4 or S5 did. While I haven't owned one since the S3, but as always, I am open to new models. Can't wait to see what is offered on the day it releases.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Although I am almost 100% certain that this will not be the device for me I do hope that it comes out swinging. Too many manufacturers are quickly becoming irrelevant which is a bad thing for everyone.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
The Nexus 5 is my third Nexus device. While I would like the Nexus 6, the best part about Nexus devices was the cost difference between Nexus and other flagships was the lower cost. I like the Nexus 6, but I have to save for it as I vow to never again buy a carrier device.

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Never say never....especially when it comes to tech related products.

S5 tap'n
I feel confident that US carriers will never offer what I want.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
You're a hard man to please froggie!
One thing I do know, trying to find THE "perfect phone" is a fools errand, a pipe dream, an exercise in futility, an ....uh well, you get the point.

S5 tap'n

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
Elaborate please! :)

Non-carrier branded phones to start. Phone service in the US cost a small fortune. To top if off, they deface the phones with all kinds of branding.

You're a hard man to please froggie!

I am, but I know what I want. I will make compromises, like my N5 has no sdcard slot.

One thing I do know, trying to find THE "perfect phone" is a fools errand, a pipe dream, an exercise in futility, an ....uh well, you get the point.

There is no perfect phone.

Reactions: cr6