Are you seeing Droid Incredible ads in your area?

zMd113

Reaction score
Here in central Oklahoma there are almost no Incredible ads, just Droid by Motorola and lots of them which is great. I probably see about 2 or 3 ads for Incredible a week which means in Oklahoma there must be a lot of DI on back order.

What's it like in your area?

*this has nothing to do with those stupid rumors of the cancellation of DI*

Last edited:

bad4u

Reaction score
Any time I watch tv its recorded shows so I dont have to watch commercials.

So to answer your question. No I havent seen any in my area. :)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
During the NBA Finals, I saw none. I saw that Skype ad, but no Inc. ones. They played a Droid commercial at almost every commercial break. If one did come, they mixed it in where I thought it was a Droid or Skype ad.

Guchi

Reaction score
i just saw one on fox during Lie to Me

quest7

Reaction score
Here in central Oklahoma there are almost no Incredible ads, just Droid by Motorola and lots of them which is great. I probably see about 2 or 3 ads for Incredible a week which means in Oklahoma there must be a lot of DI on back order.

What's it like in your area?

*this has nothing to do with those stupid rumors of the cancellation of DI*
I live in Oklahoma city also, and i saw one last night.

kmo

Reaction score
California, and yes. There seems to be more Droid commercials but I am still seeing Incredible commercials too, just not as often.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think I saw one the night before last, but I can't remember which channel it was on. Maybe fx?

xeruty

Reaction score
I've been watching them all day long, they're pushing them pretty hard.

Reaction score
im in the cleveland area and if i see one its late at night all ive been seeing is the org. droid one

markwebb

Reaction score
In VT; saw one last night on SYFY channel between 9 and 11PM. I do see them occasionally on other channels but not as much as the Motorola ones which are still going strong and will continue even stronger after tomorrow's press event.

Guchi

Reaction score
I saw this first one on fox last night for the first time and bet we will see the other soon if we aren't already... or maybe i'm just behind on my commercial watching
[video=youtube;gwzKFDkb0MI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwzKFDkb0MI&feature=channel]YouTube - Verizon DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC - Fast[/video]
[video=youtube;gZl5aDtXzGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZl5aDtXzGc&NR=1]YouTube - Verizon DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC - Camera[/video]

Last edited:
OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
Yeah your a little behind on your TV watching, actually waaaay behind those ads were shown during launch. But no worries apparently their doing their job extremely well.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've seen the first one before. I've never seen that camera commercial either. Or that sizzle one....I'm beginning to think these commercials are region specific, or I'm not watching the right channels on TV. lol

I rarely watch FX or SyFy, Spike TV. I do have it locked on ESPN all day tho.

Last edited:

hobby31

Reaction score
I'm in Florida and I saw one last night during "Last comic standing". It was the one where the incredible comes out of the box as the box is shooting beams of color toward the walls.