Apps2sd

collinjm01

Reaction score
Is miui auto-apps2sd? I'm trying to update/download apps and it says full, and they won't go to sd automatically.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

SirVilhelm

Reaction score
I don't think so. I had to run this command from a terminal to get it to work.

Code:
pm setInstallLocation 2

mattamous

Reaction score
I have been searching for apps2sd to put on my Eris but can't seem to find it any where. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction and also directions for installation, since I'm assuming its an after market app.

Thanks in advance!!

qkpony

Reaction score
Umm yes it actually is an app. Also I actually use it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mattamous

Reaction score
Bump.

Do I have any other options to move my apps to my sd card other than flashing a ROM? I'm rooted but don't really want to mess with flashing a ROM. I'm a bit of a noob, so I think that's why I don't want to mess with ROMs.

Any help would be appreciated

mamawm

Reaction score
i don't have any other suggestions, that was the name of the app, i can't get it to come up either when i search the market for it from my phone, but when i search from my laptop it pops right up. maybe you could download from you pc.

mattamous

Reaction score
i don't have any other suggestions, that was the name of the app, i can't get it to come up either when i search the market for it from my phone, but when i search from my laptop it pops right up. maybe you could download from you pc.

I just tried searching for it, but it doesn't find it when I search on the laptop.