apps

flores5150

Reaction score
ok this might sound like nebie question but when u download app from the droid market where is it saved at on your phone or the sd card? cause i would like to save some of the ones i purchased

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
It's installed to the phone but a lot of them can be backed up to SD card using Astro or System Panel App (I favor the latter cos it can backup multiple versions)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok this might sound like nebie question but when u download app from the droid market where is it saved at on your phone or the sd card? cause i would like to save some of the ones i purchased

Ha Ha, totally, newb, welcome.;)

When you download an app from the market it's stored on the phone. Now when the new Froyo 2.2 update comes out you will be able to move some apps to the SD card.

All the apps you purchase or download are also available in your downloads area in the Market. Just press Market, Menu button, and downloads.

eliassami5

Reaction score
any apps you purchase will be linked with your gmail account. So if you transfer phones and use the same gmail account you will still have the paid apps and all you have to do is just re download them on the new phone.