Apps won't download

Googleaddict

Reaction score
So Ive been running gingerbread on my tb for about a week. Earlier today I reverted back to froyo. I restored a older froyo nandroid and flashed the correct radio. My problem now is that apps won't install from the market. It works on the online website. I tried a factory reset and clearing the cache. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

JustDave

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

First time poster, long time sufferer of tech problems. I've had my Thunderbolt for a couple weeks and I've had a lot of problems downloading apps. A couple have gotten through, but for the most part I get errors with most of my download attempts. Anyone else have this happen?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Try this: menu>applications>manage apps>all (tab at the top). Scroll down to the market and tap on it. Tap on clear cache. Then hit.the home button. Try downloading an app that didn't work before. If it works, great, if not, do the same thing but clear data also. See if that helps you out.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

JustDave

Reaction score
I tried connecting to my house's WiFi instead of the local 3G connection and that worked. That's fine for now, but it would be nice to not have to run and track down an open WiFi connection to grab an app if I need to.

Appbrain sounds like good advice. Thanks to everyone who's chimed in.