Apps for Couples

clickchick

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if any knows of some good apps for couples. For example, we are using an app called "mygroceries" which is great for sharing shopping lists. We also use "Wordsmith" to play a scrabble like game together but does anyone know of any others?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife and I have seperate Google Calenders but within her calender she started a new calender and called it "family calender" and then synced it with my google calender - so now besides having our own private calenders we also share one that we can both add to and edit.

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
My wife and I have seperate Google Calenders but within her calender she started a new calender and called it "family calender" and then synced it with my google calender - so now besides having our own private calenders we also share one that we can both add to and edit.

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

yep... I have that too. syncs right up, AND you can actually assign it a different color. Coupled with Jorte, you can make a widget that shows the day/week/or month and your private calendar entry is one color, your "family" can be another.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Edit....
Dang....seems I replied to this post a month ago and pretty much replied the same exact thing I said then....lol.

Color coordinating, jorte app...lol

shaggykid

Reaction score

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X