Apps being forced to stop

zak406

Reaction score
Is anybody else having issues with apps not working correctly, So far iheartradio app comes up wiht a messege force stop, same with myyearbook, and the quadrant test. Does anybody have any idea why I get this messege?

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Is anybody else having issues with apps not working correctly, So far iheartradio app comes up wiht a messege force stop, same with myyearbook, and the quadrant test. Does anybody have any idea why I get this messege?

I've noticed that the phone is occasionally slow to transition between 3G and 4G data transmission, and if you try to start an app that requires live data while there is no data stream, it often ends in a "Force Close."

Most of my slow transmissions have occurred inside my lead-lined bunker of an office building (Thank you VZ, for shielding me from all the radiation). Haven't noticed the problem in the real world yet, but I don't doubt it will occur at some point.

On the other hand, I downloaded the "Stitcher" app to stream podcasts, and even with 4 bars of LTE, it force closes within 5 seconds every time I launch it. Need to research that. Off to Google...