Application not installed

mayerjackson

Reaction score
I have been running liberty for only about 3 days and the only problem that i am having with it is using their add ons. After i go into the liberty toolbox and download an add on, i go to my sd card and try to install it. It brings up the different permissions, then it has a check mark (just like the one that says something installed correctly) but it says application not installed. any help would be greatly appreciated. Any help will also have to be seriously dumbed down as I am not very familiar with all the root talk...

jayo34

Reaction score
Same issue as OP

I'm having the same problem. When I go to install an addon from the Liberty Toolbox it downloads correctly and asks me if I want to install. It then shows the check mark and says it was not installed :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jayo34

bigdixie

Reaction score
Bump. I am having the same issue. I have downloaded four mods successfully but none will install. Everything goes smoothly until I accept the permissions. I receive the same message ("Application Not Installed").

jcase16

Reaction score
Same Issue

Application not installed when using AppInstaller to install z4root.1.3.0.apk on DroidX with Android 2.2.